A moving vehicle used for branding and promotions of a particular product or services is known as Mobile van advertising. At many places, it is identified as “truck side advertisement”. A big led screen is mounted on the back surface area of the truck with all the system installed on it. As it is mobile in nature it can be noticed wherever it travels. It is observed that mobile media vans have 93% of recall rate over the observer's mind. It is the most effective way of advertisement rather than using the traditional way of outdoor advertising. Anywhere on roads, signals, marketplaces people can notice these digital boards. In India generally, these vans are used in rallies, elections or at remote places where the traditional way of entertainment doesn’t reach to deliver messages and attract the attention of common people. It is very easy to change the ad campaigns on the screen over the internet or by using a pen drive. Nowadays many of the mobile vans use hydraulics to operate the screens at height.
Modules with pixels like P3, P4, P5, P6, P8, P10 are used for outdoor usage. The most hot product pixel used for outdoor screens nowadays is P6. But due to updating technologies in modules P4 panels will be useful for almost up to next few years. So, one should prefer P4 modules for mobile advertising Vans, as it has great features for vehicle led screens.
- LED Screens can be lifted up at a particular height by using hydraulic shafts. This benefits from viewing the complete board from far away distance as well.
- Live telecasts can be presented on these vehicles by using video processors
- These screens have a sharp and clear image displaying qualities to exhibit the media with full brightness in bright sunlight as well
- The screens can be rotated in 360o angle with the help of hydraulic rotators to give a proper view of the content from all sides of the van
- It doesn’t require more manpower for installing the screen
- These screens are not limited to spread awareness at one place only; it is much more beneficial due to its change in location property
- These lift-able screens can be raised to 10 feet from ground level
- It offers an optimal solution for space constraint vehicles as the screen occupies very less space
- The screens posses waterproof qualities in order to stand still in all the changing weather conditions